Lindisfarne Cottage Holidays Information
Here are our principal booking conditions, together with some useful information to assist you in planning your self catering holiday at Moonstone Cottage in Northumberland. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Duration Weekly bookings are from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday all year round. Three night weekend and four night midweek breaks are available in low season and may be available at other times on a last minute basis. From time to time we offer one off breaks of varying durations.
- Prices All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling. The cost is fully inclusive of central heating, electricity, bed linen, duvets, towels and tea towels.
- Payment A deposit of 25% of the price is required to secure your booking. The balance is due six weeks prior to your arrival date. If booking less than six weeks prior to your arrival date the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Card payments can be made online or by telephone and payment can also be made by bank transfer or cheque.
- Availability Our availability is updated automatically whenever a booking is made and is therefore always accurate. All bookings are subject to confirmation.
- Arrival Your cottage will be available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Linen and Towels Full linen and towels are provided (except beach towels).
- Cots and High Chairs We are happy to provide a travel cot and high chair on request free of charge (please provide your own cot linen).
- Smoking Policy For the comfort of our guests, smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
- Pets For the comfort of our guests pets, other than registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the cottage.
Holiday Ideas – Places to Visit
Walking in Northumberland
A Birder’s paradise
A Land of Wizards and Castles
Shops & Services
Green Policy Statement
Christmas & New Year
Website Policy Statement
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self catering cottage holiday in Northumberland.
Please contact us if you have any questions.