Book Online or by Telephone
Our prices and
availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made.
If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book and pay online instantly. You can also book by telephone.
Island View, Budle Farm, Budle Bay, Bamburgh, Northumberland
- luxury detached self catering holiday cottage
- three bedrooms, one level, sleeps six, beach 300 metres
- no pets, free Wi-Fi
Island View is a single storey detached, luxury, self catering holiday cottage at Budle Farm near Bamburgh in Northumberland, with spectacular and unrivalled views over Budle Bay with its
amazing sunsets and a rich variety of birdlife. Retaining many original features, including exposed beams, this character holiday cottage is both cosy and comfortable. Sleeping up to six
guests, and with large mature gardens extending to half-an-acre, it is ideally suited for families or small groups wishing to explore the beautiful surroundings and unspoilt golden beaches of
Northumberland’s Heritage Coast.
Northumberland Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room The living room boasts charming exposed beams, a feature fireplace housing a log burning stove, flat screen TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player and French doors
leading to the spacious lawned gardens.
- Kitchen / Dining Room The very spacious and well equipped farmhouse kitchen / dining room provides an ideal space for friends and family to meet, eat and relax in. The kitchen includes granite worktops, a large
ceramic hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, and CD radio. The dining area has a high quality farmhouse table and chairs and enjoys
spectacular coastal and countryside views.
- Master Bedroom A lovely room with Amtico flooring, roof beams, double bed, and French doors into the beautiful gardens.
- Twin Bedrooms Two twin bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities.
- Bathroom A spacious family bathroom with four piece sanitary ware, including a roll top bath.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy Island View’s private, enclosed, lawned gardens extending to half-an-acre that capture the sunshine all day long.
- Garden terrace furnished with a garden table, parasol and seating – ideal for dining al fresco with family and friends.
- Uninterrupted majestic sea views.
- A renowned haven for birdwatchers all year round.
- Allocated parking for six cars immediately to the side of the cottage.
You can view our prices and availability for this Northumberland holiday cottage online. You can then either book online or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card online or over the telephone or by posted
cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.