– luxury self catering holiday cottage
– four bedrooms, two levels, sleeps eight
– free Wi-Fi, no pets
This beautifully appointed four bedroom holiday cottage has been designed to allow the sun to stream in, filling the rooms with warmth and light. It makes a great choice for a family holiday in Northumberland..
Externally the superb south westerly garden, extending to about one third of an acre, offers unrivalled views of the surrounding Northumberland countryside.
Sleeping up to eight guests, this is a perfect choice for a self catering family or small group holiday in Northumberland, with easy access for day trips to popular tourism destinations and attractions, including Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Garden, Bamburgh Castle, Dunstanburgh Castle, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Cragside at Rothbury, Morpeth, and fantastic shopping in Newcastle and the Metro Centre, Gateshead.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room The living room offers a feature stone fireplace, flat screen TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player, and arched French doors leading to a private terrace and lawned gardens.
- Kitchen / Dining Room This spacious and well equipped farmhouse kitchen / dining room has been designed to let the sun stream in. The kitchen includes granite worktops, large ceramic hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and CD radio. The dining area has a high quality farmhouse table and chairs, plus a granite breakfast bar. French doors lead to the gardens.
- Utility Room This is equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Cloakroom This separate cloakroom provides a wash basin and wc.
- Double Bedrooms Two double bedrooms each furnished with a king size bed and with en-suite facilities.
- Twin Bedrooms Two twin bedrooms.
- Family Bathroom
- The cottage offers a superb private terrace with garden seating, parasol, magnificent enclosed south westerly lawned gardens – perfect for enjoying warm summer evenings – and uninterrupted panoramic views of open countryside.
- Allocated parking for two cars at the front of the cottage.
- Shared use of a fun grass tennis court from April to October.